You’re invited to join us in conversation, text study, and open-ended exploration. We’ll incorporate text study, neurobiology, ethics, and intricacies of the human heart. Over the weeks, we’ll build new self-awareness and self-expression while tapping into the Mussar treasure trove of Jewish wisdom practice.
TOPIC: The cook is in the kitchen – 8 session module
The cook is in the kitchen, and good things are simmering. We’ve grown together and enjoyed great conversations and inner growth. Treat yourself to ongoing Mussar Muse conversations in an intellectual, compassionate, creative community.
- Gatherings for this 8-session module will meet on specified Fridays, summer (June-October) going easy during the Jewish high holidays.
- As always, we’ll dive into learning from the Mussar masters and reflecting on showing up for ourselves.
- Participants may choose to be paired with a “chevruta” / study buddy, opt for a “check-in” call, or “chill” between sessions.
- Many chevruta partners have formed deep friendships and shared important quandaries, joys, and mutual encouragement during this optional self-guided opportunity.
We meet by zoom on Fridays from 8:30-9:45 a.m. PST (11:30 a.m. EST). If you need to leave at 9:30, that’s OK. Checking in 10-15 minutes early is encouraged. Registered participants will receive the private zoom log-in.
Please hold these Fridays: June 4, June 25, July 2, July 16, July 30, August 20, September 24, October 1, October 22
* To eliminate scheduling conflicts, please save all 9 listed Fridays. We will meet for 8 out of the reserved-dates, with room for “life” happenings. thank you.
We’ll take a pause over the High Holidays to fully focus on those festivities.
Classes meet at 8:30-9:45 a.m. PST / 11:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m. EST. The zoom room opens 15 minutes prior to class.
Thank you to current participants and your zerizut / enthusiasm.
This module is fully subscribed. Fall offerings will be available.
To join a waitlist, please email nina at pitome.com .