Be a hero by providing interesting, out-of-the-ordinary resources to your families. This 10-page e-zine will help parents and children make Shabbat inherently special with creative reflections, activities, and healthy nutrient-rich cooking.
Skip the same-old activities and delight your families with beautiful easy-to-use resource sheets.
Special elements include:
- Dear Nina – playful answers to puzzling questions;
- Shabbat table blessings in Hebrew, English, and transliteration;
- reflections for completion, rest, blessing, and embracing holiness;
- editor’s picks book reviews;
- beyond chicken soup – It’s Bubbie’s comfort dish, with easy instructions for bone broth, and lots of nutritional information for your health. L’chaim – to life!
You can use the packet in entirety, or send individual pages to teachers for reinforcing classroom learning. We’ve purposely separated the Hebrew from the transliteration. Although parents need transliteration, students need to focus on the Hebrew letters.
We help you – to help your families – in enjoying the peace (and blessings) of Shabbat.
For a limited time, this edition may be purchased individually. Try this on and see how it saves you time and effort while making you look good.